Exodus Chapter 6: 1-5

In this lesson, we are still looking at how God will deliver his people from the grip of the pharaoh.  In chapter five, we saw Moses first approach the pharaoh with a message from God to let his people go.  In chapter six, God is going to reveal to Moses how he is going to deliver his people.

Exodus 6:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Now shall you see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.

Exodus 6:2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:

Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Exodus 6:4 And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

Exodus 6:5 And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.

Now we know how God will deliver his people, "With a Strong Hand,", with a Strong hand Pharaoh will let them go, and with a Strong Hand God shall deliver them out of his land.

In time past, God said he appeared to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but they did not know him as Jehovah.  
Translate his name Jehovah- _______________________________and reveal what they did not know about God.

Doris Wilson
Ever Increasing Kingdom of God Ministry International Bible Study
 (KJV)

Featured Post

HappybirthdayNT1849