Exodus Chapter 7: 1-5

In this lesson, we will see how God set things in order when it comes to speaking.  We can see this same order of speaking given by Jesus to his disciples.  God has made Moses a god to Pharaoh.  Pharaoh has not come into the realization that there is a Greater God, A Mighty God, the Creator of heaven and earth, a God greater than himself.  So now God is going to show his power through Moses and Aaron his brother shall be his prophet

Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made you a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.

Exodus 7:2 you shall speak all that I command you: and Aaron your brother shall speak to Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.

Did you notice in that verse that Moses is o speak only what God has commanded him to speak. For God to move, work, on our behalf, we must speak only what he has commanded us to speak.  We must go in the power of his name.  We are not seeing the power of God move on our behalf because we are speaking in our own name.

Exodus 7:3 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

Exodus 7:4 But Pharaoh shall not hearken to you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments.

Exodus 7:5 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.

Doris Wilson
Ever Increasing Kingdom of God Ministry International
 (KJV)

Featured Post

HappybirthdayNT1849