Exodus Chapter 6:6-9

In this lesson, there are seven I will's God says he will do for his people.  This is important to know what he did the children of Israel, because it is what he will do for you when he brings you out of your bondage.
At the bottom of this lesson, write down the seven I Wills God said he will do for Israel. Study and remember them.

Exodus 6:6 Wherefore say to the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and (1)I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and (2)I will rid you out of their bondage, and (3)I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
(Ever Increasing Kingdom of God Ministry International Bible Study)
Exodus 6:7 And (4)I will take you to me for a people, and (5)I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

Exodus 6:8 And (6)I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and (7)I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.

Exodus 6:9
And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not to Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage.

Don't let your circumstances keep you from the promises of God. if God said he will do it, He Will Do It.

Doris Wilson
 (KJV)

Featured Post

HappybirthdayNT1849