Exodus 3:11 And Moses said to God, Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? What did Moses say to God? ___________________________________ Exodus 3:12 And he said, Certainly I will be with you; and this shall be a token unto you, that I have sent you: When you have brought forth the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God upon this mountain. What did God say to Moses? _______________________________ What token did God give to Moses? _________________________________ What is a token? _________________________ Exodus 3:13 And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the children of Israel, and shall say to them, The God of your fathers have sent me to you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say to them? What was Moses concerned about when he come to the children of Israel? ___________________ Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shall you say to the children of Israe...