Women of the Bible


Ishi translated, My Husband God will make you forget all your lovers
 Turn, O backsliding children, said the LORD; for I am married to you: (Jeremiah 3:14ff)

God is able to make you forget your lovers.  It was hard for me to turn loose of  those things that I loved so dear.  But God's love brought me back to him, In this world, I couldn't find no love.

This world's love came with chains, contract, and no peace of mind. I found His love to be unconditional, I don't have to prove myself to him, I don't have to be perfect, because he accepts me as is, and he is able to make me whom he wants me to be.  I don't have to be in competition with other women, or family, or friends, because I put my trust in Him.

 As a woman, I don't ever feel lonely or abandoned, because his presence is ever with me. I don't have to lower my standards to get his love, because he freely gives to me without wanting anything in return.  When I need him he is always there for me to hold me, to comfort me. He is my Ishi.

flowers and a butterfly with written scripture In God I have put my trust







Popular posts from this blog

Rhoda A Woman in the Bible

Bathsheba