A Heart to Know the Lord



A Heart to know the lord image is of a heart with the words, I love you written across it
The children of Israel kept walking away from God.  They allowed other people and nations to turn them away from serving the Living God to go and serve other gods.  But the word of the Lord has spoken, and God said that he will remove that stony heart from out of man's flesh (mind) and give man a heart (mind) to know him and a new spirit.

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.   (Ezekiel 11:19-20)

Popular posts from this blog

Rhoda A Woman in the Bible

Bathsheba