The Seed of Abraham

Ge 13:16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

the sand of the sea with two sea shells written words of God's promise to bless Abraham's seedGenesis 17:7 ¶ And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto you, and to your seed after you.

 Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying I will multiply your seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and your seed shall possess the gate of his enemies

 Genesis 26:4 And I will make your seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto your seed all these countries; and in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Ac 13:23 Of this man's seed has God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

 Galatians 3:29 And if you be Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.


Popular posts from this blog

The Cross of Jesus

Rhoda A Woman in the Bible